Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Sunday 5 January 2014

Go For the Gold and Silver

 http://www.silverbaycoins.com/images/gold-bullion.jpg

 As many people know already that I do highlight the direction of where gold is going, I do that to the best of my ability to shed some light the direction of gold. I am a strong believer that gold is a solid long term investment.  When you invest in gold, you are investing for the longer term.  This is what I do believe.

Here is a sample the trading of gold for the report that I put out for my currency trading readership. 

Gold Daily Chart
Onto gold, we closed on Friday in the positive and is trading currently at $1236.60. Gold is $0.40 higher. The fib levels on the daily chart are $1252.02 at the 23.6, $1268.13 at the 38.2% fib level, $1292.50 at the 50% level, at $1331.23 at 61.8 fib level on the daily chart.  I do expect that gold will track higher longer term down the road. Since we had this kind of decline, it is reminiscence of the downward slide that we saw the 1970s with gold. What happened, it is that you see a price spike up and healthy correction in the metal. A majority of analyst are proclaiming the recovery is here from the roof tops. What we need to see healthy Trade Balance number and manufacturing numbers that are not in the negative all the time. Because is the power behind the economy in the first place and not the consumer with borrowing and housing starts. Also, we need to unemployment below 5% to state that a real recovery is here. At this point, we are not seeing it really. You would need to see better export numbers and manufacturing numbers to see the US economy as well as the economies in the West appear to be recovering. I am not ready to jump on board until I do see solid evidence of this. Until we do see this happening, gold could still rise and especially if the Fed in the near future decides to hike rates and will make the US government’s job of paying down the US national debt tougher.
I am restating the Fed will not be able to control what happens when they raise interest rates.  This will be the ahh ha moment that many people have been waiting for. I believe that the currency pair USD/CHF or USD/JPY will take the US dollar to new lows when this does happen. This is when you will see the gold spike after they raise interest rates. 

This is one of the one reason that I do for myself invest in gold because it as a hedge against what is to come. I do invest in gold for myself. I do believe much of the rallies over past year are in a bear market and is just repeat for what is to come. I do believe investing gold is a smart move longer term. What we saw over the past year was a correction that happens in all markets. Here is the forecast for silver. I have not done a silver forecast before. This is my first shot at it.



Silver Daily Chart

Here is what is happening at the moment with silver. I do see a lot of consolidating forming a solid bottom pretty much. With silver after long period of consolidating, you get a huge run up in the price of silver where it does go parabolic. I have seen this currency markets that I do trade where you see a long period of consolidation that instrument goes parabolic. I know many people bail out of their position in silver or sold their silver bullion altogether. I heard for years about all of the conspiracy theories with silver manipulation and can't validate any of it. I am going use what I  see on the charts for now. I am invested in precious metals. I do believe strongly that gold and silver will go higher in the longer term.



http://blog.goldandsilveronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/gold-and-silver-bars.jpg

We will look at the charts and silver what is happening. We know that a lot of the economic data is mixed and not really telling what is happening. Long term still looks good overall for precious metals. We can see this pretty much. 





There are plenty of countries around the world that know the game will be up soon. The taper  by the Fed is not going to be the real issue. It is raising of interest rates by the Fed and other central banks around the world that will be the real issue. 

Many that read the reports that I put together know that I do endorse buying gold and silver. I do endorse it because I believe in investing longer term for the future. I can recommend buying gold and silver from Regal Assets. I do it endorse especially with the monetary policies taking place around the globe. It is investing in the longer term. When buying gold and silver you're investing in your future. This does sums it up. We all know the economics around the globe are out of wack.  I am a spokesperson for Regal Assets. Here is some information from Regal Assets. 





I will put out more forecasts about gold and silver. I truly believe is a better longer term investment overall. I am making apart of the Texas Trade Report to put it out there. I am putting this special forecast out there because I believe it is important to invest in gold and silver for the longer term. I will continue buy gold and silver as a part of my overall investment portfolio and longer term strategy. Gold  and silver are one of the best investments that anyone can make.


Also, here is a little quick reminder. Also, I will donating some of the commissions as an affiliate from the products and service anyone buys from this website to the local charities especially after volunteering two days ago. This means if you buy gold and silver from Regal Assets, I will donate 10% of my sales commissions as an affiliate spokesperson. If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know.  Like us on our Facebook page and blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment