Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Sunday 12 January 2014

The Running with Gold and Silver Bulls Forecast For 12-1-2014 thur 18-1-2014







http://www.perthmintbullion.com/Images/gold_silver_bars.jpg






Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening where ever you are in the world. This is Texas Trade Report on the forecast for Gold and Silver for this week. It is an analysis of the US economy at the moment.
I am highlighting some of these things are still taking place. We did get anemic job growth as it was reflected in the job numbers on Friday of 74,000 job created for the month of December. We get unemployment number of 6.9%. I believe the official unemployment to be around 15% to 16% if I were to use the old method of calculating employment. This calculation was around when Ronald Reagan was in office. We did include the numbers taking into account the number of people that have given up looking for work. The US economy is anemic. Good growth should be reflecting 5% or better. 1%-2% is pathetic. The good job numbers would definitely show an increase in manufacturing. Most of all, you see the number show an increase in manufacturing and positive trade balance number.



I am putting out the forecast for gold and silver below.


 
Gold Daily Chart

Onto gold, it is up about $3.50, which about +0.25%. It is currently trading at $1250.00. The fib levels on the daily chart are $1252.02 at the 23.6, $1268.13 at the 38.2% fib level, $1292.50 at the 50% level, at $1331.23 at 61.8 fib level on the daily chart. After dismal NFP results on Friday, it still does look bullish. It does appear that is trying piece the 38.2% fib level. My bias is that will break that level. It does appear that it will and hold above it We do see evidence that very strong right to suggest it. I do expect the downtrend we did see all of last to end soon. I am cautiously bullish for now.

Silver Daily Chart


Onto silver, it is currently trading at $20.16 and is down a little. It is not down by much. It is down by 0.27%. The key fib levels for silver at 50.0% at $20.94 and $21.45 at the 61.8 fib level on the daily chart.   We still see the consolidation pattern that it is locked at. It does want to break out of it. I do believe it happen. This pattern is not permanent. I am longer term bullish on silver.

From Kitco News, economic are seeing GDP growth failing. Here is an excerpt from Kitco below:

Economists See 3% GDP Growth Falling Jobless Rate In 2014
By Debbie Carlson Kitco News
Friday January 10, 2014 8:57 AM
(Kitco News) - The U.S. economy is expected to grow about 3% this year, and the unemployment rate could fall slightly, according to two noted economists.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average will also continue to gain, but not at the rip-roaring pace it was on last year when it rose nearly 30%. Instead the Dow will rise about 5% in 2014, said economists and the head of a trading firm who all spoke Thursday at the Annual Economic Outlook luncheon hosted by the Executives’ Club of Chicago, attended by about 2,000 business leaders.
Diane Swonk, chief economist at senior managing director at Mesirow Financial Services, said the economy is beginning to heal, and she forecast gross domestic product to grow about 3%.
The momentum seen in the U.S. economy in the second half of 2013 “was not a fluke,” she said. Business investment started to pick up in the tail end of the year and she expects that to continue as companies begin to rebuild supply chains.
The rest of the new report is at the link below

Economists See 3% GDP Growth Falling Jobless Rate In 2014


 It is time to be concerned. I am concerned when I read that Fed Chairwoman Yellen will allow some to become drunk at the punch bowl. This should be a wake-up call for anyone. We are in for a bumpy road ahead. This is exactly  why I  invest in gold and silver. Holding it is important. It is store of wealth. If you can’t afford 1 oz of gold, you can buy in smaller amounts.  1 ounce of silver is cheap like $20. It is a solid investment.
What worries me is when the punch bowl is taken away. So many people have 401Ks and other type of retirement accounts. Because the question begs to ask what types of stocks are being invested with the money from a 401K or types accounts. I can see maybe stocks like mining, oil, natural gas, agriculture, gold and silver, platinum, palladium, and copper doing well if the financial system became very unstable to point crashing.

Regal Assets does handle the transfer of retirement accounts into precious metals like gold and silver really well. There are sponsor of this blog. They can take care those detail arrange precious metal retire account. They are good about it. They are a lot of baby boomers that are retiring. I do recommend highly. I am investing in gold and silver for personal reasons.

I am invested about 10% in precious metals. I see them as a store of value and as a solid investment in the protection of my future and my niece and nephew’s future. I steadfast believe investing gold and silver. This is what I am doing personally for my own experience.

With economic reports I that trade on, I can see something happening in the near future. I am cautious about calling for an exact time to happen. Many have been called on the carpet on it. I am cautious about doing so. Also, I know at some point that the emperor has to be shown that he has no clothes on. Most, it should be a concern to us all what is happening.


I will put out another report tomorrow.This way everyone can see what is happing Also, here is a little quick reminder. Also, I will donating some of the commissions as an affiliate from the products and service anyone buys from this website to the local charities especially after volunteering two days ago. This means if you buy gold and silver from Regal Assets, I will donate 10% of my sales commissions as an affiliate spokesperson. If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know.  Like us on our Facebook page and blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment