Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Thursday 2 January 2014

Sunset At Cole's Bay in Freycinet Peninsula


http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/ef/e9/7f/coles-bay.jpg



Have you ever wanted to see a sunset that glistens the beauty and radiance?  One of place to see is in Cole's Bay at Freycinet National Park, Tasmania, Australia. This place speaks volumes about the natural surroundings. It is breath taking and leaves you speechless. It is a site that one has to experience for themselves I have experience with a couple of people a week ago. This place is one that time forgot. Most of all, this place is known for beauty that can’t be compared to.

 
 

 

It has a lake that you felt belonged in a different time period. The one thing about Freycinet National Park is how blue the water seems and looks. It is perfect for sailing. I did do that on this adventure. Also, I was able to hike. I was able not to run out of breath. I was able to get great a view of everything. It was picturesque. I did go canoeing at the park. It was wonderful. It was better than anything I had seen in the National Geographic magazine. Lastly, it was that good.
 

 

 
The canoeing was perfect. You could paddle on still waters and not get bored. You could feel the sun on your face and feel a slight breeze blowing in your hair. I paddled on the lake with one other person. It was peaceful. You felt like that you didn’t have a care in the world. I saw the sun sparkle on the water at midday. The canoeing across the water was perfect. The water was still, and there was not a lot of movement going. It was just me paddle and paddle hit against the water. The canoe was about 20 feet long.  If you ever wanted to go canoeing, it is usually the best time to go is about springtime and summertime. Thus, this is exactly I like going because it the perfect excuse to get out the house and explore.

 

Picnic is great because you get a real sense of the great outdoors. You feel at one with nature and the surroundings. I had the picnic about close to 2 pm. It was great feel alive. Being around this beauty and noticing how green it is, it makes you appreciate things and amazing places like this. You begin to realize that this really what life is about and experiencing it first-hand. I could feel slight breeze and was to nice to feel it. The park has so much to offer. It is worth coming and experiencing first hand.

 
 
 

Late on, we went to Cradle Mountain, we did a better view on the one we had saw. Tasmania has small. It makes the traveling even more informal and this I like very much. It makes it more personal. The more intimate settings make the trip even better. I was able to get a lot exercise and made the adventure even better. I saw it was spectacular the view I saw. Most of all, I felt like I was in different time period.

 
 


 

The sunset I went back the next day to Cole’s Bay and saw a sunset that would make many of the sunsets look pale by comparison. It was perfect. I gave me the appreciation that I was looking for. It was like living in a dream world and could go on forever. It was one of those sunsets that can make you forget where you are at the moment. This shows me that I love going to places and exploring to revitalizes me and feel brand new coming back.
 
 

 

 
 The last leg of my adventure was to Wineglass Bay. The view is great. The place has accommodations and very nice fine dining restaurant. This made the journey even better. We tried this restaurant called the Edge of the Bay. It was worth going. It made the adventure even better. I was thrilled to have gone.

 

Here is the info on the restaurant I went to.

 

The Edge of the Bay

 

It has great menu and a very good selection of wines to choose from. I enjoyed going there and would do it again.

 
 

 

The best way to get to Tasmania and Coles Bay is using JetStar, Qantas or Virgin Blue airlines. The other way to get there is to take a ferry service from Melbourne on Devonport sailing on the Spirit of Tasmania III. This adventure was in my opinion worth going. I will do it again. I felt very relaxed after taking this adventure.Anyway, I enjoyed going and can highly recommend it.
 
Don't if you need a break from the mundane just check out my friends at Haka Tours, they will fit your needs to give you the perfect vacation. If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know.  Like us on our Facebook page and blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment