Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Adventures at the Vampirates




One of fun experiences I had the pleasure of going to a popular venue called Dracula Cabaret Restaurant in Broadbeach, Queensland. In Australia or Oz as it affectionately known. It has been popular in Oz for over 30 years. It has a creepy castle.Everyone can't help but notice the outside and can't be missed. It is very visible from the outside.You will notice gothic theme from the outside.



http://www.yellowpages.com.au/content/if/PRODUCTS/27/473587727/4/CONTENTS/13/1075927013/1/53277831/Img08_033650_475319930_270712.jpg
Outside of Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant





Normally, I would not go someplace where it is Gothic. But, I had heard about this place and seen advertisements about and thought it would worth checking out  I heard about it being part dinner show and entertainment mixed. The first thought that went into my head was Ok. I' ll check it out and see what is inside.  It pulled out all of the stops to be entertaining. They have two shows one that strictly for adults and one for children. I decided to stick with one for the kids.
Draculas for kids.



The restaurant offers lot on the menu and full size bar. The food that I had was great. You to see a show of things that you would not normally see. This is one of those experiences that I will long remember to break out the ordinary and explore what is out there. I was treated to show of lights and plenty of special effects that I can find at a large arena rock concert. The show has a band playing music during the show. The show I went to was called the Vampirates. It is combination of pirates and Dracula. It has all of swashing adventure of a pirates in Carribean. Not only that but they are vampires as well. It makes for a fun evening and gets you out of the mundane.

The thing I like was the deserts and well as their regular menu. I had been Medevel Times in Dallas. I enjoy going to dinner shows once in a while.



https://www.draculas.com.au/images/general/Queensland/chef_qld.jpg

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/content/if/PRODUCTS/27/473587727/4/CONTENTS/17/1075927017/1/53277831/Img10_033650_475319930_270712.jpg

The one thing that I can say that they care about the food and their customers. They give an entertaining show and feel entertained while eating. It is well worth seeing in my opinion. It is one of best times I did have.  Check out this desert and see the weirdness.



The staff was very friendly and it was worth going to experience. It is an adventure from the ordinary. I am all about adventure and exploring Australia. This restaurant is very Aussie and can see why it is so popular. It is very family friendly.  There is  a skeleton that can take your picture.
https://www.draculas.com.au/assets/images/photos_skeleton.png
Skeleton Photographer

 It offers a gift shop where you can buy items to remember your experience about the show.
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/content/if/PRODUCTS/27/473587727/4/CONTENTS/10/1075927010/1/53277831/Img06_033650_475319930_270712.jpg
Gift Shop























It has all of the zaniness of B-rated horror movie and the feel of an arena rock show. You won't be bored one bit. This is one show that I can recommend seeing at least once. I am for breaking exploring things that do not get seen it. This goes right up the list. It does cost a bit. A ticket costs about the same as a ticket to Disney World. It is about $85. But, it is worth it to have a look. It looks and feels like Halloween every day at the restaurant. I like highlighting places this is one of the site that fits the bill of finding places unknown. You would not see this in the US. Not everyone will like this type of entertainment. But, it is different and at the same they have something for everyone. From the pickiest eater to the easiest to please.



If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.  





No comments:

Post a Comment