Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Friday 20 December 2013

The Road leads to Uluru

http://www.themechrome.net/Images/Original/Uluru%20Ayers%20Rock.jpg





Uluru or Ayers Rock is one the place I would like to see.  This place is one of the wonders of the world. It has been there for at least 40,000 years. It is nature's wonders that has been there at the center of Australia and in the Northern Territory. It has magnificent sunsets and sunrises. I have seen this in books and magazines like National Geographic. The mountain has stood the test of time. Here is stands undisturbed reminding and others around the world about monuments that nature has laid its hands on. When empires come and go. Uluru stand tall a tribute of the test of time.

It sits around the nature beauty with trees and native brushes. It is sight to be hold that I am told. It is on my top place to go visit and see up close and personal. My plan is to take a tour of Uluru next year between semesters. There is one tour which allows you to get the feel for the real thing by backpacking it. It sounds it right up my alley for adventure.


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/UluruBaseTrees.JPG/450px-UluruBaseTrees.JPG

This tour allow to backpack or you stay in luxious hotel suite. I am going to both.  Here is backpacking and what it will look like
Backpacking at Uluru


You can go by camel like in this picture.I wanted to try this for a long time. This kind of trip is adventure.


http://www.ayersrockresort.com.au/images/ayers/Camel_SOS_176x208.jpg

I want do this trip because it would be a breath of fresh from the mundane and ordinary. This trip would be extraordinary for me.


Just eat by sunset like this and it is life changing in a way. It put me back in touch with an appreciation for the outdoors. This trip that kind adventure you can take to get away from it. I mean no laptops,no mobile phones, and would be the kind of trip to clear your mind. This is on that going on. It is a part of my adventure as a law student and adventurer that I am going to take. I can't to see the sunset at Uluru and getting the feel for the land there. I will take pictures of it. It will be memories for a lifetime.It is a true blue Aussie adventure. Most of all, this I will remember the experience at Uluru.

The places that offers at tour at Uluru is Ayers Rock Resort. Check out the link below:


If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report in your favorites and send the link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it  to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment