Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Friday 13 December 2013

Traveling for Adventure

http://www.skydive.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/IMG_9331_2.jpg



There is one vacation that I am looking at the moment. It will take place in the 6-18 months. It will be heart pounding. It is very is one that I can handle. Most people will wave their hands in the air and say it is not for them. Besides, I am into adventure. I saw this ad just looking at my sponsor Haka Tours. I want to do the full 24 day adrenaline rush. The first part is going to involve jumping out of a plane. I had previous military training on how to jump out of plane. I do want to try jump by myself. I will have someone nearby me .But, I will do refresher course. There is nothing I don’t remember how to pack a chute and backup chute in case things fail. The journey will be divided into parts of exploring caves. 

http://cdn.hakatours.com/add_on_assets/images/105/original/Taupo-Skydive.jpg 


The first part will jumping out of the plane at 15,000 ft. It is about 3 miles roughly above the ground. I remember that when you jump out of a plane at 15,000 or more. You have very little room for mistake. You could end up dead if one thing goes wrong. I will be doing double cross checks before we jump. I am going to make sure I hit the drop zone just perfectly along with the others who will be jumping with me. I will have someone help me refresh make sure the prep goes well before we jump.  I am for blue skies when we jump. I don't to wear anything brightly color. Just plain old black like big picture above. I  want minimize the wind resistance as well. It be the equivalent of hit a brick with car accelerating double the speed of traveling. Also, I will land near Lake Taupo in New Zealand along others. It will be total free fall. Once, I hit the ground safely and change clothes fit the next part is cave exploring.

I am going wear this when I jump. No tennis shoes. There is no much risk wearing tennis shoes when you jump

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/74/43/f3/7443f355fbffa624ea8cb047cfa3ffd5.jpg 

I will wear a pair of sunglasses to keep the glare of sun from bothering my eyes.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4YBQ83CqIGTi0Nhwtfh_f4yu2DqpMKMRjaWEr-pqUZSH4aOj4trDUtrBKBM8ZfIrmAFcb4DyHT0Zm46buGxwZF4-jNy4b7p9noilZflRSspQ6FS33fvBB4aE6pamIdnr5oQeqMOdgOUI/s320/48403.Color.Sunglasses_GoldGreyGreenPolarized_Image.jpg


The first part will jumping out of the plane at 15,000 ft. It is about 3 miles roughly above the ground. I remember that when you jump out of a plane at 15,000 or more. You have very little room for mistake. You could end up dead if one thing goes wrong. I will be doing double cross checks. I am going to make sure I hit the drop zone just perfectly. I will have someone help me refresh make sure the prep goes well before we jump.  I am for blue skies when we jump.

Next time, when someone they are scared of losing money while trading  doesn't compare to jumping out a plane at 15,000 ft. Losing money, you can make it back. Jumping of a plane is different ballgame altogether. There is way more at stake You can lose your life if something goes wrong.



http://cdn.hakatours.com/add_on_assets/images/142/original/Waitomo-Caves-Lost-World-Single-Person.jpg

Anyway, the next part of the journey is involves exploring the Lost world caves in New Zealabd. I will be like National Geographic type caves. I love to explore. I am always interested in getting pictures of exploring cave.

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/files/2013/08/988294_10151855109565992_1326484131_n.jpg

I am hoping to see and get great shots of caves like this one or better.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhonR6Ny1bl7iHgIzAMx8LjDCNGurHRlDXiXBvkHc0_FASt6Vf9-VTuqPlch7aMB8GxEj048nRaeSsFDYwiQv3_dfc-dKKgKlXRbCSxcjx8qi5fGRGFDK-XBr_TdrbsVEg2GjX-smhy5nXo/s1600/3.JPG

You are looking back thousand of year of history that happen. This type of stuff is always made me curious. It is well worth money on getting it documented.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/510/cache/cenote-albornos-990_51001_600x450.jpg

I know to walk the terrain really well and know what type of clothing to wear when tracking. It will be worth is.  I will care a good flash light




http://www.dansdata.com/images/fl12/fl12_1024.jpg

I know how use ropes and tie know and leave markers where I won't get lost. Because cave explore can be dangerous if you are not skilled. My life experience will help. I have a lot of wear and tear on me. I know to thrive and explore in extreme conditions.

I will get some really nice pictures with camera like this one

http://www.btlnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/LR-Mark-III-1.jpg

I know cross treacherous terrain. It will be blast getting all of the photos the caves. It is will worth for a life time. I am not worry because I take risks and plenty of them. You just have look for certain markers and the vegetation help guide you. I have plenty of knowledge on this type of stuff. I am going plan it right. This will be my first adventure travel to New Zealand. I am excited about it. I will plan it carefully with Haka tours. Doesn't hurt to have extra knowledge and experience to carry with you on the journey.


I will celebrate the same way after completing it just like this

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4880067589505557&pid=15.1&H=100&W=160

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.  



No comments:

Post a Comment