Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Crossing the Border

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eTYqD5fgzMg/TYkvuVyEQfI/AAAAAAAAY1o/RsygF4bJL_o/s1600/IMG_0088.JPG


Ever taken a trip that can be interesting a well as fun? Well, I knowing myself and having a flare for adventure is just that. What kind of adventure  are you on you may ask? It is one that that where getting across the border is not a problem. Unlike crossing into Mexico from Texas. It is one border where you don't have to show your passport. The I can cross back and forth doesn't require a lot of effort.Most of all, you do not have to worry about border agents or customs to get across like I did crossing between Mexico and Texas.

I had  been to Mexico and went the tourist route. I told the US border patrol one time after he asked "Are you as US citizen?" I said I am a Texan. The border agent wasn't laughing. But I showed my US passport. I always remember that experience.

When you go through Customs and Immigrantion in Australia seem to be a lot friendly than my experience in the US and the US border patrol. The Australian Immigration officers smile and ask if I was always ok. I really appreciate it.

I went to a border about 2 weeks ago on a day trip and want to capture something different. It is a border that you don't have to worry about showing your passport. I went to Tweed Heads. It is a small place that seems time forgot. But, the most interesting part of about it is has this gigantic monument showing the border.Crossing the border,No Worries. :-)


Border Monument in Tweed Heads.


You can go to one side of the monument be in New South Wales in less than second or walk over and be in Queensland the next. I had always wondered now what happens if you have business where the state line in right in the middle of the business. It brings up one of those interesting and funny things to think about. when this monument was built.

Tweed Heads is one of those sleep towns that time forgot. It allows you to relax.  There are beach bungalows and a place to spend the day to have a picnic. I spend an incredible day out there and got very relaxed feeling being there where I could allow the wind to blow in my hair and feel the sun on my face. It is one of those feelings that you can't pass up and enjoy.
Another place I was able to capture a picture at Coolangatta was a monument dedicated to ship that wrecked in 1846 after a cyclone had hit the coast back then and the ship became ship wrecked.

http://monumentaustralia.org.au/content/directory/full/Coolangatta_Shipwreck_-16961-92189.jpg

Coolangatta Shipwreck

Here is the plague with inscription on the monument.



http://monumentaustralia.org.au/content/directory/full/Coolangatta_Shipwreck_-16963-92189.jpg


This trip was well worth time and effort. It was fun and relaxing as well. Most of all, it was very peaceful. At the border monument, I was able to cross the border without any worries. This trip is so Aussie and enjoyable. I would do it again and again because the relaxing feeling that brings. Taking trips like this part of the excitement.

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it  to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment