Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Monday 9 December 2013

Sailing Sydney into Darling Harbor

http://cache.graphicslib.viator.com/graphicslib/3378/SITours/sail-swim-and-picnic-lunch-cruise-on-sydney-harbour-in-sydney-119954.jpg



One of the trips I took a while ago was a sailing trip. My friends and I chipped in to rent a catamaran in Darling Harbor. I remember the sun was on my face. I had a light wind blowing in my hair. It was a beautiful day out. It was about 2 pm in the afternoon. It was a lazy afternoon and where all seems right with the world. Most of all, it was peaceful and was relaxing.

http://www.oempromo.com/upload/Prod_795/Youth-Boating-Vest--Life-Jacket--Blank-_93838518.jpg


Now, when you rent a boat, you always want to make sure that you have the proper life vests and everything on board. I am of very modest means and work hard to put money aside for my trips and when I do I make sure that I keep money set aside things like this. I know that I work very hard and play just as hard as I work. Most of all, it is where I get my best ideas on adventures.


  http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2128/2397171602_2216c504a4_z.jpg



I remember how to tie certain knots and knew first aid. I always prepared for anything. I knew life is pretty much the wild west so many respects. Any I set sail on the boat. It was a beautiful day and the water was a clear blue. It seemed so peaceful that nothing could go wrong.  With Exception of one thing, my friend, Jim was choking on an apple slice. Luckily, I knew what to do and sprung right into action. I performed the Heimlich maneuver on him and he spit up the apple slice. Afterwards, I stay with him and asked him if he was alright. He was. You never know when you need your first aid skills. Most of the people that went on the boat stood around repeating like parrot call for help. Not me I knew what do to. I did.
 
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Sydney_Opera_House-_2006.jpg



Later on, I noticed the water near the Sydney Opera House and how blue was I was in awe of the harbor. I had a bailey’s and Coffee. It was one of those drinks that you want to have in the middle of the afternoon. I did. I could see the sun was very bright. I could see the reflection off the water. The boat was 45 foot catamaran. You could see the sail with the wind blowing on them.  I look up to see the wind blowing and was blowing very well. My friend Jim sat in awe of the wind and didn’t think back to his choking earlier. I didn’t want to be thanked. I just wanted to enjoy the afternoon and be modest about it.
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4791750182570304&pid=15.1&H=160&W=104
You could see the white off the Sydney Opera House glistening against the water. It was pure bliss. It was the first time I had seen the Opera House. After we came back and docked the boat. I was asked to sit near to Aboriginal musician. He said he only allow pretty women sit next to him. I was banging this wooden musical instrument trying to keep a straight face and same enjoying it. He made money. I put $20 in Australia money is collection can. I was happy and remember it like it was yesterday. I would do it again. I will next year go back to the Opera House. The Opera House is about 42 years old.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiPZ48c0jetCth4vJmYSqZrlSKmFrmLrzxLmAKworgTlmXgSs1yqsDEqHBOS-7Tzdjtt1iaqtRMywQx6txapsHZR6YaOmA7ICkbgNy7-UNEYE8IllyaV1avJSLtiZ6jbj5DNbJQDS34R8g/s1600/aboriginaldude.jpg

http://karlbeal.com/Images/Best%20Of%20Photos/DarlingHarbour.jpg



I love to take trips like this because it renews me and makes me feel I am at peace. I just look for those journeys that make life worth living. I take journey like this because it one the trip I took next to going to the Hinterlands I told about earlier.


If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.  



Paleo Recipes are Great. Try some today. Paleo Recipes, Paleo Recipels, Regal Assets,Regal


 

No comments:

Post a Comment