Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Breaking the Ice




Snowboarding is one most interesting sports I have come across. It is very similar to skate boarding. You have more freedom of movement and not traffic signs in your way. It is just you and the snowy covered surroundings. You wear more clothes are more protected in snowboarding than skateboarding. You don’t have worry about getting run over by a car. It is a total adrenaline rush. I am adventure and adrenaline junkie for what is worth.  It is very freeing from the looks of it I am planning trip come winter at Perisher Blue Ski Resort in NSW. 

http://www.perisher.com.au/templates/perisher/images/perisher-logo.gif


I will take some lessons to improve my technique. I will take board and hop on to the snowboard. I will do my best to snowboard down the slope. I ran across the map of slopes this is what it looks like.
 


I did find a decent snowboard and it looks like this one.

 

I know that I will never stop do adventure because it is in my blood.  I did find a pair of sunglasses and a pair of snow goggles from my ski trip a few years ago in Telluride, Colorado. 



Once, I start down the hill is freedom of movement all the way down. There won’t be anyone to help along the way. I am a rugged individualist. I learned long ago that you have dependent on yourself for a lot of things. It has been my experience. Plus, I enjoy that sense of independence and freedom. It is what keeps me going


I remember how do certain skate board trips that I did when I was teenager with skateboard in empty swimming pool. I am hoping that it translates just as easily to the snow.  Some of what I am learning from people who have transition from skateboarding that is a bit rougher in certain parts and easier in other ways. You can control the board a bit better. Your feet with snow boots lock on the board bit easier, which give a bit more control of movement.

I remember doing half pipe maneuvers in empty swimming pools in Austin. It was always fun. Now, I am bit older and not stop hungering for this type of adventure. I am always in the mood to try something new.  I am always eager to learn something new and try new stuff in my adventure travels.
I did bang up and break plenty of skateboards because I was really rough on the boards as a teenager. I realized that is about $500-600 a pop for a new board. I am not so quick have a board ruined being older and still want to keep the adventure alive.  This kind of travel is one that I enjoy and willing to take the plunge.

I am hoping to some things like these on the slopes and won’t be looking back. It is freedom. I have to think quickly and prevent harm to my body and. I am going make sure that I am always prepared for anything. 



My moves will have to be quick and fast to be able to execute correctly across the slopes. I remember seconds do count. It will be just me and get a feel for the wind and sun. I know hopefully that I won’t have a grey cloud in the sky. Just plenty of snow across the slope which should make for blissful trek across the snowy slopes and will be at peace as I trek along the slopes. I can say I did this in Australia.


http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4880067589505557&pid=15.1&H=100&W=160


I will celebrate afterwards my first attempt to snowboard the slopes afterwards. This part is the part I will remember because I will document it for my own records.

 If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.  


Paleo Recipes are Great. Try some today. Paleo Recipes, Paleo Recipels, Regal Assets,Regal Assets,Paleo,Gold,Silver,Come 'n Say G'Day, Come 'n Say G'Day Regal Assets,Gold,Silver .Haka Tours,adventure, Haka 






No comments:

Post a Comment