Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Monday 23 December 2013

Holiday Hours and Happy Holidays

http://derrypl.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/holiday-hours-976x313-1381507301.jpg


Texas Trade Report Holiday Hours Open and Closing

Here are the days we will be open for the holidays.

Christmas Day Closed

December 26th  Open

New Year Eve Open until 5  pm.

New Years Day Closed.

I will volunteering my time to help out during the Christmas holiday. It is something I do every year. The Texas Trade Report will reopen at the times listed. Happy Holidays everyone.

Here is something to wish everyone Happy Holidays. Be safe and be well where ever you are in the world. G-d Bless.




If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment