Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Friday 27 December 2013

Find the Motivation to Reawaken the Dream



 http://pfiesterpfit.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/fitness-motivation-1.jpeg?w=604


When you think of motivation? What is the first thing that comes to your mind? For me, there are many things that can motivate me. Like anyone I have my good days and my bad days. I like motivational speakers like the Tony Robbins and Zig Ziegler. When I do have those bad days, how do I handle it? If you are asking?

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/files/2012/11/zig-ziglar.jpg

One of the first things that I do is to back away from things for a moment. I know that dealing with stress is tough and dealing people that you do not get along with is hard. I have had my share of difficult people. I tell you a story of when I started my first business. I still drive the same kind of car because it is a matter of preference. I drive Nissan Altima. It reminds me of how hard I work and somehow it reminds of my memories of my first effort as an entrepreneur. I can remember the days when I had to drive my brother to work. I remember the stress and negativity that was under and somehow I would pop in a CD of motivational and listen to quietly after dropping off my brother to work.


 http://cdn.lightgalleries.net/4bd5ebf6e9948/images/newBSF_8000-1.jpg

I could remember those stories of people who were not told that you can’t succeed. I heard stories about people that you didn’t have a big check over the first month and feeling the pressure from family and past friends. It was nerve racking to say the least. You see there are not people in our lives that have not developed that level of motivation to succeed nor do they know what the attitude of abundance is. They set high expectations and say well I don’t see any results of your efforts. I ran across this many times in my own life. They didn’t the behind the scenes of what made my first attempt work so well. When it is so bad, you have to remove the negativity out of your life, so that you can focus on building yourself up and accomplishing your dreams and goals. The last thing anyone wants while building your business is to be around negative people. Lastly, they are what bring you down and not build you up.

 http://zigsports.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/zig-hurdle.jpg

It helps to surrounds yourself with that care about your success. You want find people that you can build a network of people who feel the same way you do. 
The first person to mentor me was Eli, a gentleman that was wealthy. I said ask him how to do become wealthy. It is more or less the “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” moment. I learned about being wealthy mentality than my own family could ever teach me.  I fascinated to learn everything I could. I have that same drive and motivation to succeed. He told me when you are feeling down look at map of the globe. They are people out there that need you. He told me that you feel down nor discouraged because I didn’t have the money right away for something. He told me that I should not allow instant gratification take over. He said that I wanted something so bad that I would have to wait for and accomplish on a plan. It was more like business plan.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4558713900040830&pid=15.1&H=120&W=160


He reminded back then that anything you want for yourself is possible that you have to have a business and marketing to make it happen. This is where I broke from the way my family thought began to transform the way I was beginning to think. I didn’t have to allow people pressure into things that were bad for me economically. When I got away from the negative people I notice got better. Mostly, I felt like I was able to accomplish what I set out to accomplish in first place.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dGerwl_bpjg/TWGF_7ZkMCI/AAAAAAAAHww/cqS-qbSqXjM/s1600/the-tortoise-and-the-hare.JPG


Whether you win or lose, but it is more important of how you finish the race. I still remember the Tortoise and the Hare story to this day.  What motivates us is what drives us to rise above people. If you look one person over your should, you probably could find that one person that has the same vision and determination to succeed. Moreover, it is like reawaken the person within.
Today is the first day of your life and ask the question. Is not time to find that motivation doing to what others won’t do for themselves? Seeing the solution a business person’s pain. It starts with answer of “Yes, I can”. That is all the motivation anyone needs to move forward.

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment