Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Up,Up and Away

http://www.balloonaloft.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery-thumb-large/balloon_festival_010.jpg



Did ever want to take off to place unknown and the feeling that you are lighter than air? I have had the feeling about 3 weeks ago.  This flight of fancy was one of my dreams. The feel of the wind in your hair and sun my face was one that I cannot forget. I got to test out the feeling being in the air up. Go up in a hot air balloon can make you feel very free. Most of all, it really lifts you and frees you from all of your worries.

 

The things about being up in the air from the ground, it is that you are a few hundred feet off the ground. You get to see the sky that is very clear blue. You get to see greenery all around. There is nothing to hold you back. Being up there in the sky was like floating. There was plenty to see. Up there in the sky you get the feeling that is free. You have no worries. I felt invincible and free. Thus, I felt like I could do anything because I had worries.

The place I went to is Balloon Aloft in Canberra. This place has over 30 years experience in hot air ballooning business. You can see the buildings once you are above the ground. I got to see a lot more. I got to see the greenery and the beauty  of the land below. It was a very freeing and uplifting experience. Everything from the air feel different. It is like all of your worries have just melted away. The key to riding in a hot air balloon is going when the weather is perfect. When there when it is not cloud, overcast or rainy, the weather is sunny is the best time to go. Lastly, I prefer the spring and summer because I know the weather is not going to be bad.

 

The first leg of our trip was flying over the capital and we saw the buildings from below. The wind was relatively still. The sun was out and was not hot. The weather was just right. I was able to see more of the capital building in Canberra. The torch was lit to help lift us off the ground. The helium fill the balloon and the carriage is secured to the ground. I brought a light jacket because as you go higher up the cooler gets. I was prepared for this adventure. Most of all, this was my first experience going up in a hot air balloon.

 


I saw Lake Burley Griffin. It looks peaceful from above the ground and so beautiful. You could ground and didn’t feel like you were afraid. You felt safe and secure. It was like leaving the world behind and seeing things from a different view. Up the ground, it seems like a different world altogether. I was committed to seeing things from a different view. Up there all of the world problems seem so insignificant. You feel a sense of relief and freedom. Mostly, this feeling was what I was aiming for.

 


Before I took off from the ground, I was able to experience a champagne buffet breakfast at the Promenade Café, Hyatt Hotel in Canberra. I do recommend going and doing the breakfast before take-off. It makes you feel better about the experience because it takes plenty of energy to take a journey above the ground ready for take-off.

Once you leave the ground, you get to see the world differently and feel about it. It is freeing. The ground looked different and didn’t feel afraid one bit. This is one of those bucket list items that I had have on my checklist.

Here is one of the flights I took with a couple of other people and the information consists of at Balloon Aloft:

    One hour Sunrise Balloon Flight
    Gourmet a la carte breakfast
    Champagne Celebration
    Valid for 12 months (non-refundable)
    The most experience of any ballooning company in Australia

INSTANT DELIVERY 24/7

To your email inbox
SUMMER SPECIAL $279pp
(Usually $339pp.)
Valid Any day
Save up to $60 per person off the full price . Limited time only
Call 1300 723 279
Contact  Details
Bookings and enquires
02 4990 9242
(Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm)

Overseas callers
+61 2 4990 9242

Fax
02 4913 5321
Postal Address
Balloon Aloft
PO Box 62
CESSNOCK NSW 2325

Contact Balloon Aloft

If you have any questions or enquiries please email us via the form below, or alternatively give our Reservations Team a call on 1300 723 279 (Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm).
This adventure is one that I can recommend. I can say that going up changes your prospective and makes you feel free. Doing this was exhilarating and breathtaking. This what an adventure is all about and being free is at the top of my list.

Don't if you need a break from the mundane just check out my friends at Haka Tours, they will fit your needs to give you the perfect vacation.Anyway, I enjoyed going and can highly recommend seeing this. Finally, I would definitely go back see it again.

 



If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know.  Like us on our Facebook page and blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment