Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Monday 16 December 2013

The Wealthy Mindset



http://livingthelawofattraction.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/money_mindset1.png



Did you ever wonder what separates the wealthy mindset from a poor mindset? Well, there are big differences. I will give you an example based on my own personal experience. I have brother that lives a middle class life and is very happy doing that.  Our views on money and wealth are far apart as the east is from the west.  These difference highlighting the way a person thinks.


 http://www.coloradospringsdivorceattorneyblog.com/Woman%20Hoarding%20Money%20-%2008-02-12.jpg


My own brother bad mouths rich people and corporations to no end and see a thing from a poor person’s prospective. He says money is evil. He says rich people are dishonest.  He put himself in debt and has car note. He has credit card bills. He thinks that building business is rich person’s game. He think that investing in the markets is gambling and people should save their money and work for 30 years to collect a social security check and put away money in 401K. He sees failure as not an option to learn and grow from.


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41m5briFm2L.jpg

As for myself I have a wealthy mindset, I accept failure as part of the deal with success. I see failure and think how can I build this bigger and better from my own failures. I see opportunities and the ability to network with other people who have my same mindset. I write up marketing and business plans. Like one time several years, he told me why don’t I come in the living watch movie a long time ago. I said I see the future it is bright and know what exact what I want to do. Well, it didn’t sit well with him.   I said opportunity can pass you by when you least expect it.


 http://djchillwill.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/cimg3106.jpg

My own brother decided to by lotto tickets hoping to win the big jackpot. My brother said I am going to get wealthy by lotto. I said I already have a lotto ticket called the wealthy mindset. It doesn’t require you purchase 1 shot piece of paper. I take the opportunities find the problem that plagued customers. I take risks and seize the opportunity because those opportunities are like giant oil wells. I worked and put together business plains together and to produce results.





As for my brother, he still stuck in that same mindset of I can’t. Really, he says that he won’t ever try. I will network people left and right because those kinds of opportunities will produce results. My brother has a job. A job really means just over broke. It doesn’t give the freedom of knowing you built something over time. He wants everything now. As for me, I say I wait and get it later without any debt. He has look for job whenever a company lets him go. He works harder. I end up working smarter.



  Here is the breakdown of the mindset 
                                              

Wealthy 
Poverty
See opportunity when other won’t                                        
says it’s too risky

Will delay gratification for later  

wants instant gratification
 Wants economic freedom and independence
dependence on a job

See failure as option

says failure is not option
accepts responsibility for their failures

                                                                                   
 Will blames other for their failure  
                                 
Is not afraid of anything

Is very fearful                                                                         

Thinks rich people are good.


Think rich people are evil                                                     



These are very evident. Even between my brother and myself the difference are clear. There are clear as night and day.  I chase opportunity and know it is there like an oil well ready burst open.  This why I became an entrepreneur and a business person. I rather build things and create opportunities.





  If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment