Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Twitter for The First Time and Operating as Online Business








Now, for any online business person learning twitter can be hard if you have never had any exposure to learning how to use Twitter. One of the first things that you have to do is create an account and find account that you wish to follow. This part of creating an account Twitter is easy.



There are as many experts that tweet at 120 mph as just starting out. There are many ways to learn how to tweet. My first experience with Twitter was awkward at first. It was a new way to on how keep up and how to set up an online business. I had run businesses before. I was having to learn it and know sometimes what may seem intuitive is not always.  To key to starting a blog is to have a twitter account to generate the traffic. At first you could end up like this.




After getting this look, you probably are asking how can I make use the of the Twitter.Once of the features in Twitter is the ability to create list 





You want to click on Create List. This allows you add people whom you are going to target for your products and services. You would not want to use beef enchilladas to go out to people who are strict vegetarians that gasp when they see meat.  This why I am getting use to the idea of lists because I want it to go to a certain group of people.



The other thing that is important is hashtags. I first learn to use hashtags to emphasize subject matter. Twitter prefers you use two hashtags. I like to use no more than 3 because it creates clutter and you can lose your audience quickly. Especially when we live in a world where everything has to be instant.  Getting back to lists, the list was design to be for people that you are targeting your products and services. Think of it as bouncer at hot night club to keep people that you don't in.






You use @username which is your username or someone else's with /list to go out the people that you are targeting. This one of the problems I am working around because I have not gotten the hang of it. At the moment is going out to everyone using the forward and I specified it in this format @username/list. I have work around for just such a problem. I came with sub-accounts and one main account. Each sub account will have lists and only those people related to the subject I am interested. If I am targeting buggy whips, I don't want it going to the entire world just the buggy whips for example. Twitter is a very good tool.What I will do is tweet to the sub accounts the subject matter that way I keep things separate.




If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.  

Paleo Recipes are Great. Try some today. Paleo Recipes, Paleo Recipels, Regal Assets,Regal Assets,Paleo,Gold,Silver,Come 'n Say G'Day, Come 'n Say G'Day Regal Assets,Gold,Silver .Haka Tours,adventure, Haka





No comments:

Post a Comment