Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Students of E and I







There are two of students that I am learning about. These two type of student. These types of students are as different as night and day. One goes out get student loans. The other type of student comes up with plan for a business to generate revenue. It is surprising that most students don’t think how generate the money they need to go to school.


I am figuring it out.  The first type panics and freaks out at the price tag. They head straight to the bank or loan company. It is like being brainwashed. The surprise is that they come out with a mortgage tattooed their forehead until the loan is paid off. It is like buying a house with 30 year mortgage. You can’t discharge the student loans. It is like being a slave. There is always a possibility that there is no job when you get out of school. I hear and read all of these horror stories of people stuck with student loans that are paying them off. They get stuck paying them off.  The debt is this gigantic boulder chasing them like Raider of the Lost Ark.


The other type of student is one that I am becoming very familiar with. It is the type of student that I am .  It is one that sees the price tag and says ok. Asks the question of how to come up with credible business plan and can reach people and solve their immediate needs. This type of student sits down figure out the marketing and scope of the business to fund their education and beyond. They figure it out and never look back again. They walk away with the degree and have a steady stream of income. They develop multiple streams of income.  They are very entrepreneurial and realize that the piece of paper is just to enrich them.  They know of no bound to stop them in their tracks. The world is full of opportunities.
 





I call them E and I. The E stands for entrepreneurial student and the I stands for totally indebted. The media has panicked the public into believing that you can’t. I believe the opposite is true. There are so much opportunity that I was not even aware of. There is writing e-books. Just like the one I just wrote and had published. There is starting a blog of some sort that is different or starting an online store. The one thing that anything student like my case is a law student is exactly find out how much does the school costs.  This is the first thing that a lot of students do not find out and they are always in hurry to get the degree without thinking about how much does it cost. I always ask before I want to know how much does it cost. It takes up significant amount of resources to take care of the cost of an education. In my own case, I am trying to raise the funds through some things like an online store in the next few days and ad revenue to help me with this. I know that there is no education until the funds are there. Therefore, education is a huge investment.  Many students like law students, medical students, and other are not stopping to think about the costs beforehand. The schools, loan companies and the banks have fed the line of getting secure job with benefits. This type of thinking does not ask the question of how do I pay for it. I know for myself I want to have a law degree that is paid for by my own efforts and not student loans.  I call student loans an ex-spouse that never leaves after the divorce is final.
 


http://www.moveoneinc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/divorce-money-fight.jpg 

The only way that I know of is to start business with solid marketing plan. The next is to ask what problem is there a need to solve. How is what I am doing different other people. When I can answer those questions, I can put together a solid plan and a method of providing a solution for a customer that is in pain.

 





My ultimate plan is pay for the law degree with my own efforts. After all, it is one who thought of a different way to take care of it that wins the war. I have seen this effort happen time and time again. They are like the tortoise and the hare. The one who figured it out earlier on is the one who got there. They are like person who played monopoly.  Monopoly is more true life than most people realize. If you have not play in a while, it is controlling your destiny and not being limited.  This one simple game can tell you everything on success. If you are wondering out how, it is the entrepreneur creates and builds up the society and creates the freedom. This one simple game can teach a lot if you think about long enough. It is right there and most people can’t figure it out.



 



The student with a lot debt didn’t figure it out and became the hare. The hare wanted things too quickly. They never learned how delay the gratification in the first place. They ended broker and with a degree still never figure out how to cross the entrepreneurial route. While other student who became entrepreneurial, they got the degree and still had an income when they graduated.


For myself, I decided that I am E for entrepreneur and not I. Because I have lots of ideas and want to implement a lot of them. I know when I do graduate from law school. I won’t be carrying the debt that a lot of law student will be carrying. I will have income coming out school while many are looking jobs and chasing after the revenue. I rather have the money work for me instead of working the money. It is working smarter that gives back and meets your goals and needs. This is where I am at right at the moment. Plus, I hope to take this revenue put it back into the society by creating jobs for people.

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.  


Paleo Recipes are Great. Try some today. Paleo Recipes, Paleo Recipels, Regal Assets,Regal






No comments:

Post a Comment