Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Bitcoin and the Digital Curency Revolution

http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/bitcoin.png

Bitcoin is here to stay. Love it or hate. It is here and taking the world by storming. This one little unknown is making waves. You can see it happening right before your very eyes. There are online stores taking and accepting bitcoins. There is even certain Subway sandwich shops accepting Bitcoins.

Many people are very quick to dismiss it. Even Forbes magazine was quick to dismiss as a passing fad. I believe that Bitcoin is not a fad. But rather a way to look how to conduct business. I hold no bit coins. But, I believe that it is viable form of currency. It was rule by a Federal Court of Appeals in the US back in August that Bitcon is a currency that has to be regulated.  Even a large bank, Bank of American consider Bitcoin  to become in the future a major form of payment. Bitcoin for all its faults and good is changing the business world all together. Even comedians like Michael Connell just started watching and became my favorite comedian has acknowledge the bitcoin. It has arrived.




I am getting ready myself to accept Bitcoin. Because it is the future of how business will be conducted. As I can get signed up as a merchant, I will accept Bitcoins. I am very willing to go with the Bitcoin while others are very quick to dismiss it. I see real value in it. 

 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/84/Men_Who_Built_America_Miniseries.jpg
If Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockerfeller, and JP Morgan were around today, they would embrace bitcoin. It is about changing the way we shop,live and conduct business. This digital currency revolution is taking the world and the internet by storm. 

The reason I am considering Bitcoin as a form of payment for business is because I see the potential of it and how it changing the means of exchange. Bitcoin will become currency  that is universal. I don't think Bitcoin will ever replace national currencies. But, it is a currency that is changing the way people are doing business. I am jumping board now. I see it happening and there is no turning back the hands of progress. One day online subscription to major news outlets will have to accept bitcoins along with regular national currencies. Bitcoin is a fiat currency. It has real potential. I see the value of taking it. Paper money is rapidly disappearing. Now, you just can use your iPhone or Android smart phone to pay for things that you need. Also, I see as a means to conduct business and will make a lot of economists with outdated economic theories rethink what was not possible becomes possible and allowing more commerce to take place and build even more innovations. I believe this time Bitcoin is here and is not going away. People said to the Wright Brothers that flying in the air their flying machine was not possible.  They said talking to across country would be impossible,but Alexander Graham Bell prove it was possible. Digital currency is here to stay and is not going away anytime soon. I am convince that Bitcoin will be used to conduct commerce and become a mainstream currency.

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it  to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment