Products that I buy and used myself


Regal Assets


Paleo Recipes

Friday 20 December 2013

The 4 keys of success

 http://lukelimblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/entrep.jpeg

Often, I read articles on how be a better entrepreneur. I read an article on Forbes about the key traits of a good entrepreneur. I could only agree with four out five of the points that the article was making. These key points are what I believe that make a good business person and entrepreneur. I am very well aware of them and have used them again and again. Most of all, it involves the way a person thinks.

Here are the key points that believe lead to success:




http://www.quotewood.com/uploadimage/I498.png
 

1. Vision and dissatisfaction with the present. 



This point I agree with wholeheartedly. From the time we grow up and hear from our parents, that we go with the flow. We should get a nice safe and secure job with benefits. The  tradition makes me feel very dissatisfied. Out there, there is person or company with problem that is pain. They have need. A person should have in their mind that failure leads to success. Never be afraid to fail. This lesson I have been there plenty of times. When a people try to pigeon hole in box of working for employer and not for yourself. You really don't fee free. You don't feel that you earned it. Actually, it is producing the product or service rather the amount of hours. It is giving that little bit of extra that drive me to build a better product or service each time.




http://getlevelten.com/sites/default/files/styles/900x450/public/content/blog/images/idea_board.jpg?itok=XHbvz-KJ




2. The ability to get people on board and add to the vision



The ability to share your vision about your product or service allowing people to try it. It is very important. This how you generate your core base in the market you are segmenting yourself in. Once, you have sold your vision about your product, it become easily to market yourself even easier.  You don't believe in the product or service that you are marketing, you won't generate the revenue. It is that simple. You have believe in your brand. Building brand is key. You build bug zappers, for example, you have know who is the market for the bug zappers. The next important question is who will be a testimony for your product or service. Having thos testimonials is what will sell the product. This what sells the vision of your product or service.

http://img.desmotivaciones.es/201108/bruce_lee.jpg

3. Flexibility to adapt



Being flexible is very important. There were many times in my own experience I had to tried to market one product only find out product that I didn't think would sell well end up doing better than the product that I had intended to market. Markets do change with people' tastes. I see this a lot. When you are building your brand, you are building something has to change with the times and being to adapt to any market is key because things change all the time. Change is the status quo. Most people do not like change. They try to fight it. But, change ends up winning. It happens. I see in the financial markets. It happens a lot and is working like water that flows. Water is very adaptable and very fluid. I remember the quote from Bruce saying "Be like Water". Water can change shape to adapt to any situation. Business has to change with the times and tastes of the market. What was popular 10 years ago, it is not now. This is what being flexible about adapting to changing conditions.



http://www.pixelmonkey.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/persist-poster.jpg



4. Persistence and execution.


Being persistent is key. You don't give up when things seem so bad that you feel like quitting. I have been there plenty of time where I did feel like the world was totally against me. I had a map of the world on the wall of my office. I had it to remind me that giving up is not option for me. No is something you should get use to hearing the word "NO". You can get a bunch of NOs before you can get to a Yes to your product or service. Time is what builds the brand over time. Executing your campaign to target the right niche is what is key. Some campaigns do no go off real well because of targeting the wrong group of people. It happens a lot of the time. This happens to me when I first started  building businesses from the ground up. My first year as entrepreneurial was terrible. I had marketed to everyone. My campaign didn't go off to well. I didn't have good execution to make it happen when I first started.  I knew that giving up was not an option for me. There were thing where I had failed and knew that I failed. I had to change my technique and approach. I learned way more from my failures than my successes. Failure is better teacher than success. It is very truth. If you are failing at something, you are not really learning anything.


These 4 things are what I totally endorse as key to being a successful entrepreneur. Being able to talk about those failures and fix where you went wrong is has been for me a hallmark of my own success. I did fail a lot to get where I am now but it how learned how that got me successful in the first place. Sometimes, when you don't feel like smiling that you have to fake it for today when you are not feeling well. I have done this out in the Fortune 100 companies where I would have teach engineers and developers as an instructor on how build a successful team. It works really well.



If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Texas Trade Report Blog in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment